Empower Africa activity
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this activity. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The promoter is Empower Africa whose registered office is at 133 East Warms Springs Rd. Las Vegas, Nevada (“ Promoter”).
- The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Activity (including determination of winner, prize-giving, and technical support etc.).
- For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTRY PERIOD
- Starting date: 00.00:00 (Eastern Standard Time,) on [February 14th, 2020].
- Closing date: 23.59:59 (Eastern Standard Time) on [April 2nd, 2020].
- Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be considered for inclusion into the Activity.
- This activity is open to participants who meet the following criteria:
- The participant must be a business owner and or work for a business that is interested in expanding or investing in Africa or African based products or services.
- The participant must be available to travel with the Empower Africa team to the designated location on the designated date.
- The participant will be required to obtain their own visa, medical insurance and any required vaccinations and provide medical documentation that they are healthy and fit to travel to the designated location.
- Aged 18 or over.
- If the winner does not meet the criteria a new winner will be drawn until a qualified entrant is awarded the prize.
- The following may not enter or win a prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members and (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members.
HOW TO ENTER
- To take part in this activity, participants must visit https://contests.empowerafrica.com/.
- Participants will need to provide the following information when entering the competition via the online registration page:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Company name or website
- The participant will be asked to answer five random questions and only then will be able to finish his submission for the activity.
- The participant will receive an email to confirm their entry has been submitted. The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries based on incomplete information being provided or inappropriate content / language.
LIMITATIONS / RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY
- Maximum of one submission per participant, unless the participant carries out additional actions prompted for on the entry page. Liking a Facebook post, sharing the contest on personal social networks, or viewing Promoter videos and marketing materials.
- Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- In the event that a participant violates the provisions of the Terms and Conditions the Promoter may cancel his participation in the activity and / or win. The participant waives any claim against the Promoter in connection with the foregoing.
20. By entering this Activity, participants hereby warrant, represent and undertake that their Content meets the following Content Standards:
- One Winner will be raffled from the participants.
- The prize is a reimbursement of flights to the African destination, hotel fees, and 3 meals per day, and also includes transportation within Africa to locations during the business trip and entrance to any event activities planned during the event.
- The total reimbursable amount is up to a maximum of $3,500 USD.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide the winner with a product or service equivalent or similar to the prize and its content at its discretion and for any reason.
- For the avoidance of doubt – if the winner does not have a valid passport and / or a valid entry visa (if necessary) by the time of travel, his eligibility for the prize will be revoked and he will not be able to receive an alternative prize. The participant confirms that the winner is aware that issuing a passport or visa (if necessary) is a process that may take a long time and the Promoter does not control these processes and therefore the above documents should be provided as soon as possible and in a timely manner.
- It is clarified to the participants that the flight may take place on Saturday.
- It is clarified that proper travel insurance coverage, tips for service providers and any other personal and / or other expenses not expressly included in this section are the sole responsibility of the winner and at his expense and he will have no claim in connection therewith.
- The winner should be in good health and appropriately fit for travel and waive any claim they may have against the Promoter for any safety or health issue or problem they may have during travel.
- Promoter reserves the right to publish the activity at any time (whether during or after the activity), in its sole discretion, on the website and / or any communication media which it may deem fit including the names and pictures of the participants and the winner without providing additional rewards to participants or the winner.
- By participating in the activity, the participants irrevocably declare that they have chosen to participate in the activity for fun and entertainment, knowing that the only consideration it will receive, subject to what is stated in these articles of association, is the award as defined above.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) Any postponement or cancellation of the Activity
b) Any changes to the prizes or the way in which they can be used; and
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice, beyond the latest version of the Terms and Conditions on the Activity Promoter’s website. The participant is responsible for knowing the rules as they may from time to time.
- The Promoter may change the winner’s selection procedure at its sole discretion. Participants hereby waive any claim and / or claim and / or demand from The Promoter for any changes, for any reason.